you'll laugh & you'll wince. everyone has a dark side. what's yours? order tickets from The Alchemist Theatre here.



Monday, March 4, 2013

SWAG Artist of the Month!

 

The Southeastern Wisconsin Arts Guild (SWAG) named me Artist of the Month for March. I am honored. I am touched. As a an artist, it's satisfying to know I've created some things others find relevance in. I would be lost without it (the art, that is).

I'd be additionally honored if you would please donate to our Indiegogo fundraising campaign for the HASHTAG MAYHEM! production by clicking this link - if you haven't already done so. $5, $10, $20 - whatever you can offer. Your support in backing this performance would be a tremendous help to us and would mean a great deal to everyone associated with the production. Also, come see the show! Tickets for HASHTAG MAYHEM! - 6 short, dark plays by Jeffrey James Ircink (me) may be purchased here. You see, this way, you won't get turned away when we sell out. And we will.

Everyone has a dark side. What's yours? (Come see the show and I'll tell you mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment