you'll laugh & you'll wince. everyone has a dark side. what's yours? order tickets from The Alchemist Theatre here.



Sunday, April 7, 2013

Vamping on closing night of HASHTAG MAYHEM!



Closing night of HASHTAG MAYHEM! - 6 short, dark plays by Jeffrey James Ircink (me) - at The Alchemist Theatre in Bay View, WI. I decided to take a video into the audience before my curtain speech and see who's who - and to give people a taste of what they missed if they couldn't make the show.

When I "vamp", I sometimes say really dumb things, so....and I wish I had checked to see that my collar was sticking out of my jacket. Dammit...how gauche! ;)

Really, really happy with the 3-weekend run. Great crowds. 2 SOLD OUT shows. The cast, directors and crew were outstanding! What I envisioned in my head when I wrote these plays was what you saw on stage. A very proud moment for me - and everyone had a really good time putting the show on. Unless they all lied to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment